Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Site Info and Credits

☑ Site Info:

This site was created on Tues. June 22, 2010 @ 10:09PM CST by my mom for me.

It is happily hosted by BLOGGER.

I chose the name "Hello Miss Po" because it's cute & my nickname is "Po" (pronounced "poe") or "PoPo".
My real name is Porsche (yeah, as in the car!). Zzzzoooom!!!

Bloggerized by FIFA Games | Image from Cola71a
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com  |  Blogger Templates


I happily host my photos on Photobucket.

I happily host my videos on YouTube.

I like to use Paint Shop Pro and Windows Movie Maker.

000000000

☑ Credit Info:

{I try to credit all my uses.  If you see something needing credit, let me know.}

Credit for "SpongeBob characters":
Go here.


Production Companies




{Photos found on Photobucket.com; not sure of creators}


CoPyRigHt NoTiCe: 
© COPYRIGHT all art, videos, photographs, wording, etc. {unless otherwise noted} are copyright of Porsche "Po", this blog's author. if would like to feature my work on your website or blog, please credit Porsche "Po" and //hellomisspo.blogspot.com. 


If you would like to inquire for commercial use please contact hellomisspo at gmail.com thank you!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks sooooo much for commenting! XOXOXO! (Keep it nice. No bad words. I am only 5. Thanks.) ~~Po.